23 August 2009

My Attempt To Design a Website Using Photoshop

Hi Friends


Working as an internet engineer for a design company, I see talented designers around me design some wonderful designs for our clients. The logos, websites designed by our designers are always eye catchy and to the mark. As a programmer I just appreciate the way they design stuff's and have a strong desire to learn Photoshop and design something of my own. I know, you cannot learn something overnight, but I thought I will give it a shot and I came up with a website layout. I designed this layout keeping in mind my one other blog named iPod-Genius. So let me know through your comments, hows my very first attempt of design.
Click on the Image to see the enlarged view. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, you have a nice design! I like it. Wish I can also do something like that in my practices. Thanks for sharing.

    -urie-

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)