30 August 2009

iPod Technical Support

iPod Technical Support  is my yet another blog where I write about iPod troubleshooting steps. Mostly i write to the questions posted by my visitors. I started this blog at around mid of April. After starting this blog I never wrote any article. Actually I was thinking whats the use of this particular blog. later in the month of June I saw a comment in that blog from an iPod user and she was requesting a help. I was very much surprised thinking, how come a person comment on a blog which had any article or posts about iPod. I replied to that comment by writing a neat article on how that particular issue can be fixed. I think it was around July end that I must have written that post and one of my friend suggested to make use of Google Analytic to get the accurate stats of the blog. So on July 29th I decided to install Google analytic and from then on there was no looking back. I am very proud to say that 80% of my visitors come from various search engines. and I get many requests through comments and through personal emails to help on various iPod issues. Though I give help for FREE, i decided why not I include a PAYPAL DONATE button so that in-case any visitor is really happy about my help, he can donate me and I did not have to wait too long that one of my visitor was so happy with my help that he donated me some dollars and I was really happy for this achievement.
This is my one month Google Analytic statistics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)