21 August 2008

PURSUIT OF HAPPyNESS


Well friends,
As you all might be knowing Pursuit Of Happiness is a wonderful Hollywood movie starring Will Smith. Will Smith is amazing as always.Actually a friend of mine when visited my home had this movie with him.It was long back then.He then advised me to watch the movie the same day.But due to ma sheer laziness I did not turn up that day.And after that I never remembered I had such a movie stored in my hard drive.But recently when I was just cleaning up ma drives i came across it.And since I had no other work i decided to give it a look.Well friends my friend was right.Its such an awesome movie.Shit...why the hell didn't I watch it long back.Am not here to review the movie,but the script is just awesome.It reveals the struggle of a man( a father and a husband) who lives a middle class life and shows his thrive to achieve success.For those who haven't watched this movie,I just wanna say,do watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)