26 August 2008

CHEERS TO ASLAM'S BLOGBUZZ

Hello everyone.
I am very much glad to know that my posts on SATYAM COMPUTERS are getting daily targeted visitors via Google and Yahoo search engines.What else would be more pleasing to a blogger like me.FEEDJIT widget does reveal the same fact.Because of the current recession going on software field most of the IT firms are delaying their joining to the freshers they recruited a year back.Myself too is a victim of such delayed joining and am here doing blogging.The frustrated students are in dilemma whether to go for higher studies or wait for joining in these IT companies.Am really glad by the response i recieved for my posts on SATYAM COMPUTERS.Thanks to everyone for the support and help this blog top the google search engine for search items related to SATYAM COMPUTERS FRESHERS. This blog has a Google Pagerank of 1/10 which is indeed an achievement for my blog.And I am grateful to my loyal readers and the visitors who spend their valuable time over here.
CHEERS TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)