25 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL READERS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR


Hiii friends...
are you all bored with all my technical posts...fine then let me jot something in my own words.
yeah...i like dat smile on your face...keep smiling always{motto of my school,chinmaya vidyala}
So let me first of all wish everyone a happy new year..
As blogger varun says "ANOTHER YEAR TERMD 'NEW'.."...coool
SO everone must be busy planning for new year bash..not all cos as i know most of my friends would be busy preparing themselves with the upcoming 5th semester supplementarry xamzz....
Anyways those with no xamzz...its fully party time for them..
Yeah me too planning a lot..but here at our place enjoymt is not that peak as we can see in the most of the cities...but doesnt mind...because as its my last year of engineering i am expecting welcome for the year 2009 at some rocking city like bangalore or hyderabad...{inshaa-allah}..
Anyways am not gonna bore you reader with more of ma stuff.....lollzzz
keep reading the posts and enjoyy all techie stuff posted over here..hopes it is of some use to you readers...
will be back soon with some more techie-cum-persona bliss stuff..
KEEP ROCKING
AND WELCOME YEAR 2008 WITH A BASH..LOLLZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)