07 July 2014

Hi There !

I am  not sure if anyone would ever read this posts or any of the posts in this blog. I created this long long long back when I used to be in college. Its been a while since I myself visited this blog. Now that I am here, I decided to finally change the messed up template and start afresh. 

I am no longer working for web development, so forgive me for all the messy UI or template that you may find in this blog. Unlike old days I do not have patience to dig around with templates and do CSS modifications.

I have been associated with a service based IT company in Pune for last 4 years working on Mainframes application maintenance and support project. I myself never realized how fast the time passed by. 4 years ?
My goodness. I am getting older and I hate it. But did anyone of us escape this natural process ? 

Life has become monotonous now. And probably that is the reason I am back here. Yes, actually that is the reason. I am very much lost and I feel very shadowy of everything happening around me. I am no longer having fun with what I do at work. However i do not let it affect my actual work . I give my 100% and I am very well known for it. And that is the reason  last 4 years I was one of the top employees for the project I worked for. Aaah.. enough of this crap.

Actual reason why I am online blogging is , I recently started another blog website related to Mainframes. I started revising mainframe concepts and reading books om them, so thought why not write posts and blog it. 
Well anyways, Now that I am gonna be a regular blogger there, why not be here. So I will try to blog here as well. So until next post, Adios Amigos ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)