12 February 2010

RubyConf India 2010

I'm attending RubyConf India 2010
Yes, It is happening in India. Ruby Conf India 2010, India's first RubyConf is happening in Bangalore in March 2010. RubyConf India is presented by the Ruby Community in India and supported by RubyCentral and the Innovation & Technology Trust.

Being a Ruby On rails developer, when I heard about this news, I was all excited and really wanted to witness this event. I was eagerly waiting for the registration to open, And on the day when the registration was open, I did not waste any time in grabbing a ticket for myself. Along with me my other Ruby on Rails friends have also registered for the event. Everyone at my work place is very much excited about this event, mainly because of the presentation of Project Fedena.

With the presence of some of the eminent personalities in this field like Chad Fowler, Ola Bini etc, it is going to be one of the most memorable days of my life. And indeed being a newbie into Ruby and Rails, this event is really going to boost me up in future.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to attending RubyConf, but I was shocked (in a good way, of course) when I heard Fedena will be presented there. Glad to see that the entire team is going.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)