22 October 2009

Working with Ruby On Rails


Hi
It's a real shame on me to tell you that I am a Rails developer and I haven't mentioned about this in my blog yet. I have been working on this amazing web application framework from June 2009. And its almost 5 months along with this framework and I am really enjoying it. Infact this is my first exposure towards a Web application framework and I am really happy to begin it with Rails. With rails you feel comfortable. It gives you the freedom to think out of the box. Being a newbie to this language and framework, there a lot of stuffs to learn and practice. Presently I am using Netbeans IDE for developing my project and Netbeans has never given any problems to me. It infact seems to be the best IDE for Rails with so much of support and help for Rails framework.
I will be keeping you guys updated about Rails with this blog. So do check back regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy..i was wondering why you havent so far mentioned anything abt Rails..though you keep boasting about the "2 lines of code" thing for a while now :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess the prize for being such a great blog is because of its content, right?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)