16 September 2008

A Step Towards My Career

Dear friends,
Before I pen down something which surely gonna bore you like hell,I would like to quote two famous inspirational ones:
The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that's the only person that does believe in your success but you.

If we agree that the bottom line of life is happiness, not success, then it makes perfect sense to say that it is the journey that counts, not reaching the destination.

Well good one's right.Anyways I feel it so.
You might be wondered what is the step which am gonna take towards my career.Its nothing that great.Though into one or two IT firms,but the current IT slowdown has affected the companies so much that, we, the freshers are suffering with the delayed date of joining.Been waiting to get a call from the company from past 3 months.Yet no sign,But hopes are always high.And with the wishes of my beloved and loyal readers am surely gonna have a mark into one.
Oh sorry friends still I have not mentioned what is the step which  am gonna take now though I haven't got any call letter from the companies who recruited me an year back.After so much of wait and frustrations, now I have decided to move on.I have decided to land my foot into the IT City,Bangalore.As am electronics graduate my plans are to drop my resumes over some of the electronics and communication based firms.Who knows, If am that lucky enough to be shortlisted to appear for an interview.Then wonders can happen to my career.lols.
Ok Ok Ok am not going  any more deep into my career plans.I will be surely updating the happening around whenever I get time.
Till then I just have only one request from my friends and visitors to this blog,
WISH ME LUCK AND REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Thank You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)