10 August 2008

THE WAIT UNLIMITED

This is tiring,This is taunting.....What is this "This"....?
This is the so called WAIT.Wait in any sense can be tiring and taunting.
For example,You are in a rush to reach somewhere along with your friend and you are waiting for your friend at some place.And then what,he is not in time..Its 10 minute past the decided time..You still wait....its 20 minutes past...This is too much now.You ring him..He says he is on the way.....How would you feel..frustrating right?
Indeed it is.I personally have faced this situation with one of my best friend.He is a perfect late comer.Disgusting....



But today what made me write about this "WAIT"..what am i waiting for now.Well I have completed my graduation and now am supposed to be in some software or hardware firm.I was selected to three software firm last year.And I expected a joining once i completed my graduation.But nay...They say they will call.But when the hell are they going to call.Some say software market is down currently.But how long are they going to keep us waiting.Now this is again tiring, and taunting too.
The only one thing which I possess now is a big hope :) what else ...
And there is another hope too.And that is hope of many graduates still awaiting like me.And that gives some satisfaction to me as am not only the one in this long list of waiting.

Have a nice time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)