02 August 2008

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY


Friends! Who are these friends,Why are these friends for and what actually is the eternal meaning of the term 'Friends'. Well today am not in a mood to find the philosophical answer for these question. For me friendship is above all.I just cant express its value,its importance just through some articles like this. So you must be thinking what the hell is this post for.Guys,just chill! Tomorrow is so called friendship Day.Though I myself gets confused every time why a need for such a day.for me everyday is a friendship day.We friends are bound to each other for one or the other reason and thus we need our friends on day to day basis. Anyways dedicating a day from the calender especially for friends though is a fantastic way to show respect to this soul to soul relation. Everyone's life friends play very important role.With friends we can share everything which at times become difficult to share with even with our parents.Now a days parents too are like our friends than a mere guardian.But still that's a case different. Friends become a part of our joys and sorrows and life without friends is a really misery.At least i think so and i think most of the readers will support me too.Well there are so many life hanging around without friends.Then the question arises,Don't they live their living,Don't they enjoy the life.Answer is quite simple.They mite be living normal life without any friendship relation.But I will say,They are just living their life.Nothing more.According to me life without friendship is mere lifeless life. I think am back into so called philosophy,I just cant control my inner self from being so philosophical all the times.What can i do for that,I have so many friends who are ready to bear my stupid nonsense. I wish all of my friends a happy friendship day.And I believe to my fullest that my friends will be with me as ma soul mates forever with me. Hugs to all of my friends and to all those friends living a life of friendship.

Few wonderful quotes on Friendship:- *A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. -- Fr. Jerome Cummings *Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew *Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying *"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -- Elbert Hubbard *"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." -- Jewish saying *What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. -- Aristotle *Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus *"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson *The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.-- Abraham Lincoln *Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb *"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." -- Apocrypha *Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)