12 April 2008

This Is Reality

Feelings,Emotions...Now a days these words seems strange to me.I have had enough of with this life that finally one day i decided to break of these words from my life.What i wanted to say is i have killed my emotions with my own hands.And the days without these so called emotions like sadness,happiness,anger etc is awesome for me.But when taken example of a normal person(....) emotions play an important role of his day to day life.Reader reading this post will also agree to that emotion is indeed a part of life.Yeah I too agree to it.And it was important in my life too as it is with others.But this is life .This is reality.And after having a short but awesome experiences in my life i just decided to cut off these so called part of life.
There a lot things which if kept within is better. And for that i feel that personally the decision which i have taken of being little different from others is the best decision i have taken in my life ever.
After effects...Well for every decision making, after effects of those decisions must be pre-analyzed..I too analyzed its after effects.But when i say this is the best ever decision taken on me by me,then who cares about the after effects.An emotionless person as far as i know can only hurt others.And i think i have hurt many being indifferent from them.But am helpless being like this.I know i might lose some of my best pals by my changed attitude..But if ever they were my best pals i know i wont lose them and they will be with me forever as my best pals forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)