06 April 2008

A Day In LBS Life

"Cockeree Kooooooo......Cockeree koooooooo"
Huh...Disgusting it is..
Well,It is my mobile alarm ringing the moment it strikes to 5:30 a.m
But after that late night net surfing{Chatting with cuties mostly..},do you expect me to expose myself to the chilling December winter that too at 5:30 a.m.
Haaah..you guessed it right.There goes the nokia 6230i under the pillow and there goes the blanket all over me again.
Whooosh...Slap.....Ohhh no not again..There stands my mom struggling to pull over the blanket from me and shouting ".....Its 8 am...." Me still with the early morning dream faintly heard that 8 am.But 8 am...Ohh no am dead..

just half an hour more to go and i have to reach college to attend MICROWAVE special class.If it was some other subject i would have preferred spending that half hour under the blankets.But microwave subject.No one from my class would take the chance.So did i.The lecture who engages this particular subject is very punctual and which means i have just a few minutes to reach the college.{Thank god the college is near to my residence}
( TO BE CONTINUED )

1 comment:

  1. HEY...i like all these day to day posts..even i love doing the same..keep posting..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)