01 January 2008

Guest Book

ASLAM's BLOGBUZZ


Dear netizens,
Hello & welcome to my Blog.
I would really like to thank for sparing some time to visit my blog and i would like to hear what you have to say.

You can use this page to contact me or just leave a comment
Here you can comment about what you feel about this blog and what sort of improvements and updates would you like to see in coming days.



About Me:- Mohammed Aslam

life is all about a GAME......Some people just walk in the rain,others just get wet. I tend to take more responsibilities than i can.Am an old soul, someone who, in prior lives, has had responsibility for the welfare of many others. Self sufficient. My love is intense,and long lasting.I am afraid i will have tumultuous romances due to jealousy and a strong desire to dominate. I find it difficult to express my feelings verbally due to their depth and complexity. I do not like short or superficial relationships, and at an early age I've shown great selectivity in my social world. As a result of which I've had few friends. Sometimes having problem's with the world,the way it is..But i manage. My wasted talent has probably had the capacity to be a leader and to direct others.Reluctant to face changes and henceforth cling on to the past. Never understood the technicalities of alleviating the inner stress. Hasty,impatient and reckless. but a loving soul you'd definitely wanna meet once more......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, Lets have a discussion :)